Bicycle Friendly Driver
The Bicycle Friendly Driver program is a FREE interactive class, aimed at educating drivers on the safest ways to share the road with people on bicycles.
The class covers the following subjects:
- Why sharing the road is the safe for both motorists and bicyclists.
- What’s legal and not legal, for both motorists and bicyclists.
- Common crashes and how to avoid them.
- Why bicyclists “take the lane” and what motorists should do in response.
- How to navigate bicycle related infrastructure such as: sharrows, bike lanes, and bike boxes.
Upon completion of each Lesson or Topic be sure to click on the Mark Complete button to ensure you are taken to the next Lesson or Topic.